Axell Media is currently offering the following services. Contact us here to discuss your requirements.
Whether you need a simple presence on the web, or one with shopping cart built in, we have the solution for you based on your budget. We use WordPress for most of our websites unless specifically requested by our client for a different platform. Contact us for a non-obligatory discussion on your requirements.
Almost everyone carries around a smart phone wherever they go. And most local searches are done via mobile phones. In fact, the number of mobile phone users exceed the number of computer users. Therefore, it is crucial for your website to be optimized for mobile so that visitors will have a pleasant experience rather than having to scroll around or zoom in/out to look for critical information about your business. When that happens, most likely, your visitors will move to your competitor’s website that is optimized for mobile.
Is your website mobile friendly? Use our mobile simulator to find out.
FB Timeline Cover
Whether for your personal profile or Facebook page, the Timeline Cover is the most obvious image that your visitors see. Therefore, it is important to keep it professional-looking, especially if you are using Facebook extensively for your marketing efforts. For a very competitive price, our team will work with you to produce the cover image you will be proud to display. Stop using images copied from the web or personal images that are pixelated and of low quality.
FB Custom Tab
On your Facebook page, it is possible to create a Custom Tab and many businesses are taking advantage of this to build relationship with the “Fans”. You can put videos, opt-in forms, and anything else imaginable within the Custom Tab. Just think of it as a mini-website within your Facebook page.
FB Page Management
For clients who need presence on Facebook but are too busy to update their Facebook page, we can help with our Facebook Page Management service. We encourage clients to commit at least 3 months to build their fan base. However, there is no contract for the service and client can choose to manage the page on their own by giving us notice in advance.
FB Ads Campaign Management
For clients who are keen to dive into the world of FB Ads but have no idea where to start and how to run a FB Ad campaign, we currently offer this service to handle everything from creating image for the ad, Ad copy, audience selection and monitoring of ad performance. We encourage clients to commit at least 3 months to really see the best result from the campaign. Get in touch via our contact form here.
Graphic Design Work (For web and print)
We provide a wide range of graphic design work either for your web or print projects. Here are some of the work we do (not limited to these as we are always adding more whenever there is a request for it)
- Image for Facebook Timeline Post (Take advantange of the Timeline design by posting custom images on your wall post. This will make your Timeline stand out from your competitor)
- Logo Design
- Caricature (We do caricatures too. Just send us your photo and let our team do the magic.)
- Banners (For website or print)
- Stationary Design (Letterhead, envelope, postcard, business card, etc)
- Posters, Flyers, Brochures, Signage, Cards & Invites
- CD/DVD Cover Design
- Book/eBook Cover Design
- Video Slideshow
- Others (T-shirt, Mugs, etc)
FB Marketing Consultation
We provide a 2 hour one-to-one consultation on Facebook Marketing for your business. This can be done either on-site or remotely via GoToMeeting. Before the meeting, we will need you to provide us details about your business and FB Page URL. Once we have done our review, we’ll arrange a meeting (either on-site of remotely via GoToMeeting). During the meeting, we will advise you on our findings about your Page and suggest ways to improve it. Some of the items that will be covered are:
- Strategy to build your Page
- Explore report on current performance of your Page
- Best times to post and how to schedule your posts
- Tools to use for your scheduled posts
- Tools to use for creating great graphics for your Page
- Ways to get free LIKES
- How to use FB Ads
- Database of posts to use as reference for your own posts
Contact us here to find out more about this service.
We currently provide the following trainings (more training coming up):
- Adobe Photoshop Basics
- WordPress Essentials
- Facebook Basics for Small Business Owners
- Getting Started With Facebook Advertising
- Email Marketing
Trainings are conducted in a classroom environment with a minimum of 5 students. Create your own group of 5 and let us know your preferred schedule. Contact us here if you are interested to join our training class.
Individual training is available upon request.
IT Support for Small Businesses
Employing your own IT support engineer can be expensive when you are just a small business with few employees. Getting ad-hoc assistance for your IT support can be unreliable and expensive. We understand your problem. That’s why we provide this service to help small businesses have peace of mind knowing that they can have reliable IT support at reasonable price. Why get our IT Support package?
- Our team of engineers averages 17 years experience in the IT industry
- Reliable and Responsive
- Online Troubleshooting or Onsite
- Flexible Package at Competitive Pricing
- Single Point of Contact for IT Support. Dealing with multiple vendors who handle different parts of your IT can be stressful. We help you liaise with all different vendors that are supporting your software/hardware
Contact us here to find out more.